[TYPO3-typo3org] proposed support.typo3.org KB category structure

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sun Oct 22 20:32:54 CEST 2006

Hello Alex,

looks very good now. I see you're ready with the categories and with
some more things. Thanks also for adding the Glossary-section! I've put
the solved things in the solved-part below.

The green for the comment of the code-part is really good. Are there
some more things what need colors?

Who does care for the Tomcat&Apache-settings? Ingmar (see MUST-part)
likes to have port 80 for it.

How do we find the HowTo and FAQ-docuements what were originally
available in the mailinglist? Would be interesting if they were tagged
mailinglist-entries or datasets in a special database.

By the way - I've put our project in the project-list.

@ALL: put your wishes or problems here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/KnowledgeBase#problems_in_the_moment

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler