[TYPO3-typo3org] The absent father comes home

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Oct 16 10:12:49 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
>> for the first, i would suggest a good study of Joomla ext repositary
>> (excellent): http://extensions.joomla.org/
>
> You are right. This is exactly what we will need to do as well! We will
> just copy what they did. You see anything that could be improved even more?

yes:

improve the feedback to ext author:

right now the feedback message doesn't say which extension was feedbacked..

and

ADD a ADD TRANSLATION button (maybe just for logged users)
so that i can send the "on my server translated XML" file straight to the author to be included in next ext version
(a feature i really miss from 3.8 TER is the online translation.. i think we could speed up the process someway)

(i'll put these into the wiki)

ciao!
stefano