[TYPO3-typo3org] Extension version and documentation on typo3.org

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Sat Feb 18 21:17:12 CET 2006

Hi,

When I look at the list of "Popular" extensions in the "Extensions"
section of typo3.org, I can see version 1.1.6 of htmlArea RTE.

For some reason the Documentation field is blank. Yet, if I click on
Details, then I can download the manual.

If I look at the "Full list", I see version 1.0.1, not version 1.1.6.
Again: blank Documentation field.

If I look at the list of "Extension manuals" in the "Documentation"
section of the site, htmlArea RTE is not listed.

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Stanislas