[TYPO3-typo3org] Joint development of typo3.org CSS in the WIKI

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Feb 15 16:00:00 CET 2006

On Wednesday, 15. February 2006 15:48, Elmar Hinz wrote:

 > This is a very good idea. I also like to hint at the same time to the
 > first drafts of standardized Content Rendering Schemes started by the
 > Content Rendering Team.
 >
 > http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Content_Rendering_Schemes
 >
 > It would be helpfull if typo3.org would be an practice example for Content
 > Rendering Schemes within some time.

Another great idea! I'm all in favour of making typo3.org a good example of a
modern community website. I hope you understand, that I can play a bigger
role in that project, but if you deliver all output from your team work
sessions in a way that I can easily integrate it into TYPO3.org, I will
gladly do that.

After I have solved the most pressing tasks behind the TER scenes, I will also
update the TER extensions at Sourceforge CVS so you can send me patches with
improvements.

Thanks for your help!

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development