[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 Participation pages

Gina Steiner steiner at akea.de
Wed Aug 30 12:01:25 CEST 2006

hi mario, hi sebastian, hi *,

i'm gina from hamburg maybe you remember me from the t3dd06.

> I recently noticed the new page "How to participate" that contains job
> offerings around TYPO3 or typo3.org. The idea behind this is great I
> think! But the usability of the page could be improved.

same with me: i like that idea so much, especially as for me it took so
long to find a possibility to participate.

improvements/what i miss on the page:
- what are the conditions for participation jobs to be listed on the
   participation page?
- how to get listed there?

regards
gina