[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Nov 7 14:20:49 CET 2005

Am Sonntag, 6. November 2005 17:45 schrieb Thomas Hempel:
 > Hi,
 >
 > > Thomas Hempel publish TYPO3 news almost on a daily basis. Ok it's not
 > > necessarily news that should go on typo3.org but I really think that we
 > > should produce more news.
 >
 > Definitely not all that what I write should go on typo3.org! ;-)
 >
 > > So a simple workflow with at least 1 native english speaker and a few
 > > Association members willing to greenlighting news should be enough.
 > >
 > > Let's spread the word!
 >
 > +1 :-)

Yes, let's get that started. One thing we could start right now is creating a
news feed for the page typo3.org/development/ or typo3.org/community or both.
If you form a team and/or promise to deliver news for these sections, I can
set it up and create some accounts for you at news.typo3.org. Would be great!

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development