[Typo3-typo3org] Groupware solution helping instrument

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Thu May 12 18:04:16 CEST 2005

* Jörg-Alexander Roth <mail at zeusmedia.de> [050512 14:43]:
> So I've got a dislike to make a boo-boo with vTiger and deliver a 32 MB
> large CRM as extension or with Typo3. In fact of programming this is
> also a bad idea, because Typo3 got everything needed to create a own
> solution.

No way to tell people to install vTiger or sugar in a specifiy way, and
*than* tell them to run the EXT that connects both to TYPO3?
Sugar and vTiger are somehow nice, and starting from scratch with
a similar solution is just something where I think time runs away.

> the next 2 weeks as final for reviewing. How do I - where do I? Shall
> we? Is it worth to become a official project on typo3.org?

I think many people need such a thing. Have you had a look at
the press2web EXT?
http://www.t3o.punkt.de/documentation/document-library/p2wlib/

> Oh, and I dislike the idea of getting paid for it.
Why? To me money just might give you the freedom to do things
faster. Sure no conditions should be put on it...

> This should be a
> "toll-free" project for everyone. And it should be finished till late 2005.

Would be great.

Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100