[Typo3-typo3org] typo3.org - short time todos

Mon Mar 14 18:03:56 CET 2005

Hi there,

Robert asked me to join this group. Maybe we can bring in some
conclusions from our technical benchmark, the ongining tests and the
conclusions..

I've tried to get a brief overview about the current tasks and the
technical concepts, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Fact 1: We have technical difficulties to serve typo3.org, ter, etc. as
fast as we want and as stable as we want.

Fact 2: There are different concepts to improve typo3.org, ter, etc. but
  they all needet to be implemented and this take time.

This leads me to the point, that we should try to find a short time
solution, wich won't be perfect for the moment, but could give us enough
time to implement a new concept.

Anyone with the same opinion?

ingo

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung