[Typo3-typo3org] TYPO3.org: Upgrade

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Apr 3 22:33:11 CEST 2005

Hello Jan-Hendrik,

> I only heard that RL called Hendrik, who was available and deleted cache.
> So, what is the status on that? 3.7.0 is still online.

Don't know, but also didn't quote on that!

> So what is it I personaly should have a look at? Didn't get it... How can
> I support it?

I was writing about eAccelerator which I think is much better than PHP
accelerator (which you seem to use...).

> The other thing is, I'd suggest doing that update in the evenings, not in
> the most used times through the day...

Yes, of course. I think 80% of all visitors come from Germany or at least a
close time zone, so yes please make changes in the evening CET.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out