[TYPO3-ter] TER - First Upload of Extension

Salvatore Eckel salvatore.eckel at diemedialen.de
Tue Oct 13 18:48:49 CEST 2015

Hello again,

I think I uploaded the extension with a wrong filename :-/

I uploaded the file
--- simplegrids_0.9.5_201510091837.zip
instead of
--- simplegrids_0.9.5.zip

Today, I uploaded a new version with a small bugfix. The filename was
--- simplegrids_0.9.6.zip

In TER list view, the version of my extension had increased, but there
is still no details page:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/simplegrids

Maybe someone can look up, what's going on there? :D

Kind Regards
Salvatore Eckel

Am 12.10.2015 um 10:26 schrieb Salvatore Eckel:
> Hello,
>
> How long may it take, that the Documentation and the Details Page on the
> TER Webseite are created?
>
> I uploaded the first version of an extension to TER on Friday evening.
> The extension can be found and installed through the Extension Manager
> in TYPO3 Backends.
> And the extension also appears in the list view of the TER Webseite.
> But the details page and the documentation does not seem to have been
> created/rendered yet.
>
> Kind Regards
> Salvatore Eckel

*Die Medialen GmbH*

Telefon: 0049 (0)228 90822-257
Telefax: 0049 (0)228 90822-10

www.diemedialen.de
salvatore.eckel at diemedialen.de

Geschäftsführende Gesellschafter: Andreas Rothhaar, Sebastian Heinz
Steuernummer: 205/5828/1164, USt.-IdNr.: DE259997508, Handelsregister
HRB 16287 Amtsgericht Bonn
Anschrift: Colmantstraße 39, 53115 Bonn