[TYPO3-ter] Does this extension already exists? (simplegrids)

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Oct 7 23:37:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 07/10/2015 13:17, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> My Question is:
>> Can you look up, if there is an extension called "simplegrids", or why I
>> cannot register this ext-key, or who is the owner of this ext-key for
>> contacting him..

Thomas Löffler (maintains the TER code) just told me that the check for
extension keys removes the underscores. This is done because the plugin
name will be without underscores and otherwise these two keys could
cause conflicts.

So, it's either simplegrids or simple_grids (or sim_ple_gri_ds,...).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!