[TYPO3-ter] Uploaded extension appears in search results and EM, detailed view not working

Paul Leitner p.leitner at connetation.at
Wed Aug 6 18:27:45 CEST 2014

Hi!

I just uploaded a new developed extension yesterday and after a short
while it appeared in the search results as well as in the EM on a local
TYPO3 installation.
Downloading the t3x file works. But upon clicking the link that should
lead to the detailed view I just get the message "Extension not found".

The extension key is: conn_falmigration

The initial upload was done through the CLI extension utils
(https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils)

A second attempt with included documentation using rst files as
generated by Extension Builder was uploaded by creating a zip archive.

I even tried a third upload (sadly i can't overwrite existing versions,
therefore the current version is now 0.0.3), again using the CLI utils,
this time adding a ChangeLog and Readme.txt file as well as renaming the
Documentation folder.

All uploads worked as far as I can tell.

Is there any way to debug the upload? I guess there is a problem
processing some of the extension files.

Thanks in advance.

--
Paul Leitner
Web Developer

http://www.connetation.at

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended for the individual named above and
is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication
to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
delete it from your system and destroy any hard copy of it. You must
not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
Thank you.