[TYPO3-ter] Can't upload to TER

Mato Ilic info at matoilic.ch
Fri Sep 13 14:29:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

Since no one on the ECT list reacted I'm now addressing the TER team.

Since almost two weeks I'm trying to upload a new release of T3Chimp to the TER but I always get an error "Connection error when trying to contact the repository". The original exception message is "Internal server error". I've tried to upload it with several different Versions of Typo3 (4.5, 4.7, 6.1, 6.2) but it doesn't work with any of them.

Is there something wrong with the TER? It is a severe bug in the extension and I'd be glad if someone could help me with this issue.

Regards,
Mato