[TYPO3-ter] Change Version Number

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Oct 24 11:51:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 24-10-2012 11:18, Mato Ilic wrote:
> I have recently released an extension (t3chimp) in the TER and wanted
> it to have the version number 0.3.0, since it is still in beta. But
> after uploading it the version number got bumped to 1.0.0. Is there a
> way to fix this and to revert the version number to 0.3.0?

This is more a question for typo3.teams.extension-coordination, but I'll
probably be the one who will answer this in that list too :-)
So, let's deal with it here.

I could delete version 1.0.0 in TER.
If you set the version in your ext_emconf.php to for example 0.2.0 and
when you upload it to TER mark the checkbox for "x.x+1.0" then the new
version will be 0.3.0

Do you want me to delete version 1.0.0?

--
Jigal van Hemert