[TYPO3-team-templavoila] TemplaVoila for 6.2 ...

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Mon Jun 17 21:13:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

so far you (who've been addressed directly) are the ones who offered
their help to make TemplaVoila somehow 6.2 compatible. As promised I'll
also be available to some degree.

First and foremost - this mail is meant to connect you all. I also CC-ed
Olli, Ernesto and Ben - to make sure they're aware of this tiny
initiative. I also posted this mail to the typo3.teams.templavoila
newsgroup - to make sure we're not loosing track ;)

I'm not sure how you all are willing to help out - here's what I know so
far:

Benni, Christian, Phillip,Tomas - coding+reviews (?)
Wouter - did some work already on https://github.com/wouter90/templavoila
Christian - trying to find sponsors
Dieter, Ric -  ?

So before we proceed, it would be great to hear your ideas how to do this.

Another thing would be interesting to know - do you agree with me that
there should NOT be a new TER release? resp. how would you avoid that
new users jump on the TV bandwagon if you release sth.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch