[TYPO3-team-templavoila] FYI: #15980: doktype of page is not respected during localizing of a page

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Wed Oct 13 19:55:49 CEST 2010

Hi Tolleiv,

On 13.10.2010 18:35, Tolleiv.Nietsch wrote:
> Hi,
> the attached patch has been committed to trunk (rev 39093).

Wow, that was fast :)

One little annoyance that appeared to me just now and that should
probably be also fixed in core:
With overrideVals the doktype selector is not displayed and even when
you click save, it is not displayed since it is passed on in the url.
But we could use defVals, so the doktype is preselected but displayed.

So overrideVals[pages_language_overlay][doktype] becomes
defVals[pages_language_overlay][doktype]

What do you think?

Regards and thanks a lot,
Andreas