[TYPO3-team-templavoila] FYI: #14590: use pagerenderer to output / integrate the header parts into the regular TYPO3 output

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sat Jul 31 19:49:19 CEST 2010

Am 31.07.2010 19:05, schrieb François Suter:

> Is there a reason why it could not automatically activated if the TYPO3
> version is sufficient?

Hi,
I thought about that too. I decided no to enable it because the final
output is different for old behavior - e.g. the loading-order of CSS and
JS might change. I wanted to prevent that people start complaining that
upgrading TemplaVoila breaks their pages.
But that's not a final decision and I'm open for any discussion on that.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch