[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC #15063: Introduce seperate ajax responder to handle d&d calls

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Jul 26 10:49:24 CEST 2010

Am 15.07.2010 12:42, schrieb Nikolas Hagelstein:
> Hi,
>
> Am 15.07.2010 01:59, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
>> it's more easy if you use panels. And TV containers are very simular to
>> containers, i did that a lot. Just look to the portlets
>> http://www.sencha.com/deploy/dev/examples/portal/portal.html
>
> Thanks the panel stuff looks viable :).
>
> Tolleiv: Could you fork a tv_extJs branch? This would enable us to do
> some early prototyping ...
>
> Cheers,
> Nikolas

Sorry I missed that message.
I was thinking about to host/mirror TemplaVoila also on github in the
next weeks (compared to the Core). This would enable you to work on
ExtJS stuff (with a public clone) without all that merging pain at the
end. But I'm also looking forward to get git.typo3.org. I hope that's ok
for you - forking in SVN is no fun at all, therefore I'd prefer to wait
until the Git stuff is working.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--