[TYPO3-team-templavoila] FYI: #15210: TemplaVoila should adjust it's look&feel to TYPO3 4.4

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Jul 25 16:39:57 CEST 2010

Hi Tolleiv,

Tolleiv.Nietsch schrieb:
> Two additional followup with further adjustments have been committed as
> well (rev. 35983 /36029).
>
> They include white-space fixes and improved handling for hidden elements.

really great work, thanks!

One thing changed in current trunk (and 4_4). With the design meeting in
Frankfurt there is a new rule: greyed out means deactivated / hidden.
That's the reason why we removed the hover effect for the CEs, so they
are looking normal all the time, hover only change the toolbar.

vg Steffen