[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #2081: Using static DSes for Page and FCE

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Jan 3 17:45:03 CET 2010

Steffen,

BEWARE: I started implemented support for CASE WHEN statements and I need the 'AS' keyword to alias the CASE WHEN as 'scope':

*, CASE WHEN LOCATE(...)>0 THEN 2 ELSE 1 END AS scope
                                             ^^^^

Otherwise it will not comply to existing code. Thanks for taking care of this if you create a v6 or just before committing.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en