[TYPO3-team-templavoila] FYI: #14590: use pagerenderer to output / integrate the header parts into the regular TYPO3 output

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Aug 4 10:56:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

> How could you control the overall order of inclusion of JS/CSS files?

Not possible yet. What I saw from the code is that are only limited
options to control the order of the elements with the pageRenderer.

> Could you mark a JS to be included at bottom?

Not yet.

> Could you add a custom id (the id for the pagerenderender) for the JS/CSS
> file?

Already happens - as you see on some places unique ids are generated
with an hash function. Once you add the same block within two Templates
the pageRenderer will include this block or file only once. Single files
are identified by their name and path and need no additional id.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch