[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #11842: mapping type RANGE not available when tag has both id and class attribute

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 25 14:39:29 CEST 2010

Tolleiv.Nietsch wrote:
> Going to commit in 7days if nobody objects.

Objection, Your Honour! ;-)

First my apologies; I marked the patch for testing in TB, but somehow
the 'star' got lost.

I fetch trunk again from forge, applied the patch and tried to map the
series of li's:

<ul>
   <li class="first" id="current">
     </a>
   </li>
   <li>
       Style Demo
     </a>
   </li>
   <li>
       About
     </a>
   </li>
</ul>

No RANGE available :-(

Tried it with a series of div's with only classes, RANGE offered.

Tried it with a series of div's with only id's, no RANGE available.

TYPO3 4.4-trunk, TV 1.5.0-trunk, PHP 5.3, XAMPP on Windows Vista 32-bit

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl