[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12950: Add an option to tt_content , for disabling drag/drop

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Apr 11 23:05:17 CEST 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12950

Branches:
trunk templavoila_1-4

Problem:
Currently there's no way to disable Drag&Drop - neither globally nor
locally for certain content areas.

Solution:
The attached patch adds the option to disable Drag&Drop per content
area, it adds a Checkbox to the mapping module (checked by default) to
enabled D&D and therefore provides a way to locally turn D&D off.

Additionally:
I consider this as a usability bugfix - since we "silently" turned on
Drag&Drop with 1.4, without the possibility to switch it off. Therefore
it will also be fixed in 1.4.x

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--