[TYPO3-team-templavoila] FYI: #10370: Reverted :Implement new content element wizard

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Apr 11 18:09:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 11.04.2010 17:38, schrieb Francois Suter:>
> Sorry if I missed something, but why is it "not needed" anymore? Do you
> mean there's going to be some replacement? Will TV rely on the standard
> new content element wizard?

Well Dmitry started this task quite some time ago but never finished it
(#10370). He committed some parts to the trunk but didn't really
integrate it anyhow. In the meantime Steffen adapted the new CE wizard
from TYPO3 4.3 for TemplaVoila. Which fully replaced the old one
already. Therefore the unfinished wizard Dmitry made is not needed anymore.

I hope this makes it clear.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--