[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #11842: mapping type RANGE not available when tag has both id and class attribute

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Apr 11 15:40:59 CEST 2010

Ok thank you very very much.

I'm pretty sure I found the reason why it worked for me but not for you.

I was using an <ul> tag for testing - and due to the fact that <li> tags
without <ul> don't make sense I mapped my root-container in OUTER mode
on that <ul>.

You used <p> tags and I guess you mapped the root on <body> with INNER mode.

I created another version - lets see how this works for you.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch