[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #10755: Wrong spelling ("Data-Processing")

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:34:23 CEST 2009

Hi!

Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> Hi, well I wasn't sure why Dmitry didn't fix it right away in the first
> place therefore I wanted to bring it up before I submit it.

The answer is simple: time. A couple of months ago I got a lot of time for RealURL work from my previous employer and used it for many enhancements in RealURL. There is no such interest in TV, so TV goes in my free time. During this free time I try to focus on bugs from the bug tracker. But I lack free time, this is why I thought it is good to get more people on board :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd