[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #10756 - Bad text ("TCE-Form")

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Oct 11 21:59:52 CEST 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10756

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
The mapping interface mentions the technical term "TCE" on various
places. Due to usability improvements this should be replace by some non
technical term.

Solution:
Change "TCE" to "Backend form" which is fine and "low level" enough for
this "environment" - what would you say?

I'm just writing this RFC to make sure that you agree with my "wording"
for this.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--