[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Please, be more careful!

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:20:18 CEST 2009

Hi guys!

I would like to ask you to be more careful in commits. Today I found that TV has two "Set" buttons in the mapping interface (localization error). It is very easy to check before you commit. It is not important who did the mistake, I only want to ask you again to be more careful. Such mistakes are too simple to be acceptable. If I cannot trust your commits, I will have to spend time testing all your changes. I do not want to do it, there is more important stuff than rechecking commits of others. I trust you to be professional enough to avoid such mistakes in future. Everyone does mistakes and no software exists without mistakes. It is ok to make mistakes if they are not that simple.

There is no need to apologize or whatever. Let's just be more careful next time :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd