[TYPO3-team-templavoila] New tag icons?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 26 23:48:24 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Tolleiv.Nietsch schrieb:
>> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>>> However i committed the follow-up fix. I inform Dmitry about.
>> So I assume we're going to have 1.4.1 soon? (today?)
> i hope so, i sent Dmitry a private mail.

I noticed that in the Template Mapping page on the "Header Parts" tab
the width of at least one tag icon is set incorrectly: "<body>" is 49px
wide, but scaled to 32px in the browser.

And on the "Mapping" tab in the "HTML-path" column the same problem
occurs...

As far as I could tell from a rather limited set of tags in the
HTML-template I used the width of the other tag images is correct.

I don't think this is worth a fully blown bug report, or is it?

Regards, Jigal.