[TYPO3-team-templavoila] FYI24: #7263: Feature: New register for rendering of sections

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Nov 25 22:56:26 CET 2009

Ups sure... in TypoScript of the element within a container (which sit's
within a section) this would look like:

Easy example (append current position to the item):

10 = TEXT
10.current = 1
10.dataWrap = | {register:tx_templavoila_pi1.sectionPos}

I know that this could also be done with the normal LOAD_REGISTER
feature - but these aren't very nice if there are multiple CEs with such
sections (cleaning up produces sometimes overhead in these cases)

Or:

20 = TEXT
20.value = (last item)
20.if.equals.data = register:tx_templavoila_pi1.sectionPos
20.if.value.data = register:tx_templavoila_pi1.sectionCount

(The last one was written for the top of my head - ~1% chance of
failture ;) )

> BTW i plan flexform support in TS vor 4.4 so core and TV gets mor near.

Sounds good :)

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--