[TYPO3-team-templavoila] FYI24: #7263: Feature: New register for rendering of sections

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Nov 25 21:43:57 CET 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: New feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7263

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
If TypoScript is used to render an element of the section it would be
very useful to have some information available about the full list of
section-items and about the position (first /last) of the current item.

Solution:
The attached patch adds some of this information into TypoScript registers.

Additional information:
The original request contained "isFirst" "isLast" registers. In my
opinion it's enough to have "pos" and "count" - everything else would
just be redundant information.

That a very useful feature - especially for more complex layouts.

If nobody objects I'm going to commit this tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch