[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12654: Allow custom "New Site Wizard Template"

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:24:05 CET 2009

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> The new site wizard use an xml file for creating the new site. This file
> is in
> mod2/new_tv_site.xml
>
> If you want to use your own for any purpose the template should be
> configurable, in this case
> mod.web_txtemplavoilaM2.newTvSiteTemplate = fileadmin/my_new_tv_site.xml

One thing that my eyes did not like here is "Tv". One one had is camel case, on another is common abbreviation, which everyone spells automatically. I am for common abbreviation. People will spell it as "TV" anyway and than ask why it does not work...

Ideas?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.