[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12654: Allow custom "New Site Wizard Template"

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 18 14:40:00 CET 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12654

Branches:
trunk

The new site wizard use an xml file for creating the new site. This file
is in
mod2/new_tv_site.xml

If you want to use your own for any purpose the template should be
configurable, in this case
mod.web_txtemplavoilaM2.newTvSiteTemplate = fileadmin/my_new_tv_site.xml

doc change (mod.web_txtemplavoilaM2):

newTvSiteTemplate
String
Path to the xml template for the "New Site Wizard"
Example:
mod.web_txtemplavoilaM2.newTvSiteTemplate = fileadmin/my_new_tv_site.xml

vg Steffen