[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12564: Localization view overlaps labels and doesn't align

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Tue Nov 17 14:58:25 CET 2009

Tolleiv.Nietsch wrote:

> we'll in my opinion TV should try to get closer to the visual concepts
> of TYPO3 itself (not in 1.4 of course but in future versions) - I think
> some of these additional functions should reside within the docheader in
> the page-module and some others (e.g. the non used elements) could keep
> their position.
> Just my 2cents - I think we should have some kind of visual concept
> before we start to discuss these kind of changes - I guess Jens Hoffmann
> would be open to contribute something and afterwards we should discuss
> it (maybe within one or two skype sessions?)....

  To prevent that you think up the same things we thought up allready, you may
"join the crew". I can't believe you have run the version Steffen was given you
a link for, otherwise the question would be different.
  It is possible to read the SVN-commit comments and see what bugs are allready
fixed, even non-bugtracker bugs.

  I for example was a bit disturbed to find you fix the prototype-id-bug again,
after I allready provided a fix for it 4 months ago and also hinted the topic to
feeditadvanced. Made me feel like a crazy professor that they simply ignore the
topic because they are now using extJS, as if that would make the XHTML any more
valid ...

  I don't really know anymore why I thought making TV better would be a benefit
for anyone ...

  Ciao
   Niels