[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12586: Bugfix: Delete icon doesn't use ajax function-calls

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Nov 15 14:08:48 CET 2009

Niels Fröhling schrieb:

>  You can't make the delete-action ajax if you don't walk all entries ...

You're right - thx for the hint. I guess I changed my mind on that - I
think it's too error-prone to do this on the client side. So the only
thing which is left, is that the source-pointer for the delete link
still needs to be corrected after a move action (since it's a relative
link in the first place).

I've attached _v3 for #12586 and since it still can only be tested
together with #12504 I've also attached the "compilation" again.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch