[TYPO3-team-templavoila] FYI24: #12586: Bugfix: Delete icon doesn't use ajax function-calls

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sat Nov 14 18:58:28 CET 2009

Just rechecked (with #12504) in place and found that a small piece was
missing. (the call within the sortable_updateItemButtons JS function).

I'm going to commit this as soon as #12504 is in place - initially I
thought that there's a easy solution for that one too but since it got
more complicated the "FYI24" turned into a "FYI??" ;)

I also attached a patchfile which contains both patches - this makes
testing easier ;)

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--