[TYPO3-team-templavoila] TV and 5.3

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Nov 10 10:29:53 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> do you tested TV with 5.3? Many things already fixed, but i have the
>> feeling that it doesn't work properly, eg. the header data are not
>> rendered correct. I will examine and fix as much as i can before
>> release, but would like to take part of your expieriences.
>
> I am not sure about SVN version but the TER version works ok. I use PHP 5.3 locally.

i'm surprised, as with 5.3 and 4.3trunk the TER version isn't usable for
me at all, starts direct with an exception. Maybe 4.2 does work. But you
should see all the deprecation warnings, depending on error level.

SVN in same situation works except page module which gives me a fatal
error. I made a fix in
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12536, will do RFC soon.

vg Steffen