[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Unit tests on test-database - any suggestions? (#11173 )

Michael Klapper mick.mail.typo3 at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 20:57:21 CEST 2009

Hi together,

i really like to see the TV test using a test database (temporary
instance). The reasons for that are quite simple. If i use such a test
database i'm every time sure that i have no side effects between the
test. Sometimes i fix a bug or a develop a new feature on a real (in
development) project and i also would like to run the test but not that
they leave data in the working database.

To split the test out of the extension IMHO is not very handy and not
that typical approach.

Best regards,
Michael