[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Status Quo and next steps

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Thu May 21 15:31:40 CEST 2009

Hi :)

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> * create branch for 2.x version which depends on TYPO3 4.3
>> having some issues:
>
> Firsts, should be 1.4 given a number of new features :)
>
> We should do it like in the core: future development happens in trunk, bug fixing goes to branches. So when 1.4 is released, it is branched and bug fixes happen there. Basically it means that 1.4.x branch does not get new features after 1.4.
>
> Opinions?

Sounds good - just to make sure that I got it right - if someone fixes a
bug (for 1.4.x) he should apply the update to the 1.4.x branch and to
the trunk as well (since otherwise it's lost in future versions).

I'd also like to know whether you consider "renew unit tests for the
API" as a bugfix or a new feature. In my opinion it's a bugfix
  ~ if you agree on this we should add a mantis issue for that.

Regards,
Tolleiv