[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Caching of xml2array during rendering

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Fri Jun 5 12:36:25 CEST 2009

Fabrizio Branca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've added a bug tracker entry about this: (not templavoila specific)
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11260
>
> And create a RFC in the core list. Maybe this is a solution the whole
> TYPO3 backend and frontend can profit from.

  Thank you much for this solution, especially the encapsulation and the
limitation to minimal changes for all.

  I wonder if a row memory-pool would have a similar effect for database-fetches
(I'm referring to memory living over the life-line of one page construction, not
permanent pools, it's Fabrizios "first level cache").

> Bye,
>
> Fabrizio

  Thanks
	Niels