[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC #11521

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Thu Jul 16 08:49:59 CEST 2009

Hi,
I thought you're usually supposed to provide a patch with such requests ;)

I don't like to idea of just including foreign JS/CSS files very much.

Regarding the proposed solution it should imho not just be a listing of
header-parts, it should be a list of files. Otherwise it would be much
harder to determine if something is included twice.

Personally I think that there's maybe really the need to change the
look&feel of the page-module - but in this case we should provide some
documented API to use "skins" for it instead of including some JS/CSS
files. I share Dmitry's opinion that we shouldn't change thing too fast.
Maybe we could get in touch with Ron at the T3CON and discuss how a real
API for this could look like.

I've to admit though that Ron's example doesn't look too bad.

Just my two cents...

Best-
Tolleiv

--