[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Delete Button within Page-Module...

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sun Jul 12 21:36:09 CEST 2009

Hi,
I've just created a patch which also takes your concerns into account.

The "delete" icons can be enabled in with two "modes" in User- or
PageTSConfig:

mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1.enableDeleteIconForLocalElements = 1
will show unlink and delete icons for local elements side-by-side

mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1.enableDeleteIconForLocalElements = 2
will show the delete icon and hide the unlink icon whenever possible

With the last setting the unlink icon will still appear for local
elements if they're used more than once on the current page - otherwise
you wouldn't be able to remove a single reference to the element.

If a element is referenced from other locations the confirm-dialog also
shows a different message. The Refindex is used for this lookup.

As soon as bugs.typo3.org is available again I'll report a issue for
that and send a "official" RFC to this list.

Let me know if you have feedback or questions.
Best regards,
Tolleiv

--
www.tolleiv.de