[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12802: Bugfix: Unlink element does not refresh pages / sidebar

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sat Dec 19 11:43:02 CET 2009

FYI: commited to trunk (rev. 27849) and templavoila_1-4 (rev 27850)
after reading and testing.

Am 18.12.2009 11:51, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> after refactoring of dragdrop this patch had to be renewed.
> I also included highlighting for the nn used element after unlink

Very cool thanks :)

> I'm not sure about showing the tab automatically, the render of non-used
> elements has to be improved anyway.

Well the bug itself is resolved  anything else can be handled as a
different bug and maybe we wait until the "structure" enabled easier
improvements on such things ...

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--