[TYPO3-team-templavoila] RFC: #12933: Show create new field also if edit a field in mapping module

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Dec 8 23:20:58 CET 2009

Hi,

basically we need this but your current patch brings in some other problems.

The "add" field is always rendered no matter what kind of field you
edit. This leads to the result that you can add "Element" fields inside
of other "Element" fields. The original module permits element creation
only if the parent is a section or container - this should be respected.

In addition the user-interface isn't very clear now the "add" input
field is rendered at the top of the elements-list (of that container)
but the new field is inserted at the end of that list.

Unfortunately I didn't succeed to provide a _v2 patch - maybe you could
have another look into that.

Cheers,
Tolleiv