[TYPO3-team-templavoila] Some small enhancement suggests

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Dec 5 23:26:07 CET 2009

Hi,

some updates

> 1) sysfolders can have a template but never hace page module. But i use
> sysfolders often as container for content elements. So i would like to
> have pagemodule enabled if they have a template.

done in RFC #4200 - please test and vote

> 2) mapping - there is no return to the overview. You have to click on TV
> module link all the time

started. Each edit of TO in mapping now gows to own sessionKey with uid
of TO. This allows better information in Header, also returnUrl was
added so a backLink is there, see screenshot.

> 3) mapping - when creating new fields you have to cancel to get the
> input for creating new fields. Should be there all the time

done in RFC #12933 - please test and vote

> 4) mapping - when in edit mode you often forget which one exactly you
> edit. I wish information about the element i edit and an option "save"
> and "save and exit"

I'm currently integrate a "save (and exit)" button to direct save the
edit work to the edited TO (and DS). It's the advantage of the changes
in 2) so easy to add.

vg Steffen