[TYPO3-hci] TYPO3 Backend and Accessibility

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Jan 28 09:19:05 CET 2011

For now we rely only on ExtJS for the interface in v5, which probably
makes it hard (impossible). Upcoming ExtJS 4 (we will switch) should
offer cleaner HTML, so then we have a better chance (still JS is needed).

But we communicate with the backend strictly through services that can
be used by other BE implementations. If people can commit manpower to
it, I guess there is no problem to create an extra accessible version.
But for that I would wait until the current services are more complete.

Christian