[TYPO3-hci] TYPO3 Backend and Accessibility

Paul Blondiaux paul.blondiaux at me.com
Tue Jan 25 22:48:52 CET 2011

Hi List,

Actually following an Accessibility training in France, I'm getting more
and more interested by trying to get some ATAG stuff working for the
TYPO3 backend.

Actually I even have a very good contact with the official association
in charge of accessibility in France (which is one of 3 authority that
can certify website in France).

In fact the Accessiweb guys would like to start a working group around
CMS backend accessibility implementation (in a intelligent way : try to
see what needs to be implemented and how/when it may be possible...

The aim is to have a clear view of what is good/bad/useless within the
french ATAG translation and see what may/is to be done before the French
ATAG version becomes official).

As a great TYPO3 fan, I think we might not miss such an occasion to
demonstrate the community concern around HCI and you'll surely find it
challenging.

So, if you are interested in starting a working/discussion (not the
"french discussion or dispute", but the true one), please let me know if :
- How we can technically achieved the group creation (through this list ?)
- If you are agree with such discussion (as a community work)
- If you want to join.

Hope to read you all soon ...

Cheers / Grüss Gott / Ciao / Hasta luego / A bientôt... etc

Paul