[TYPO3-hci] typo3/browse_links.php: popup for setting links: move additional info to top (like is done in RTE)

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Jun 4 13:30:50 CEST 2010

Am 04.06.2010, 13:27 Uhr, schrieb Martin Kutschker
<masi-no at spam-typo3.org>:

> For me the layout in the RTE seems to be better. If the gurus cannot
> make up their mind for 4.4 I
> think we should make at least the popups consistent in 4.4 and adopt the
> RTE layout.

But there are people out there, which dislike the RTE layout ;-)

I don't remember, which one is the one I like.. I prefer the CSS classes
and target on bottom.

You could have a look at the thread I pointed to in my previous posting
and overwork my patch (no time currently, sorry).

Steffen