[TYPO3-hci] Feedback for the TemplaVoila tag-icons

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Aug 2 21:40:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback from HCI experts on some of
my plans regarding the improvement of the TemplaVoila tag icons.

As you might know there was a change in 1.4 to use larger icons. This
decision was criticized because people didn't like the style of them.

For the upcoming version I'd like to add new tags (HTML5) and to keep
the maintenance-amount low I'd like to switch to tag-icons which don't
consist of a single graphic. Instead I was thinking about pure HTML icons.

I've attached some screens which show the various icons in action. The
"after.png" and "after2.png" show how pure HTML tag icons could look
like a (proof of concept not all colors applied).

Btw. the colors for the icons (before.png / after.png) are applied per
functional tag-group based on the w3c.org groups (
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_byfunc.asp )

So if you've some thoughs on these I'd love if you would share them with
me :)

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--