[TYPO3-hci] Hide and show icon in list mode

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Wed May 27 11:39:37 CEST 2009

Hi Yannick,

for your own installation you could try to use a skin extension that
comes with new icons for this action (un/hide element) and if these
icons still do not meet the editor's mind concept just replace them :-)

if the change in usability that is brought by 4.4 is as good as the one
4.2 brought us, TYPO3 will clearly become up-to-date again in BE-user
experience. #lookingforwardforfourfour

my two paragraphs,
marcel